Wednesday 1 May 2013

A Post



Not posted in a while and read The Sultan's post over at http://centrecourttrading.blogspot.co.uk/ and made me think I should at least keep this place updated at least every now and then lol...I enjoy reading other blogs and am guilty as most of just giving up after a while...

As you may know I work full time and most tennis is in the day at the moment so not many trading chance's for me, day off today though and pulled in a few £££...


Made a few blunders over the last couple of months all involving backing at sub 1.30, from now on those odds are just treated as value lays, as I speak it looks like low backers are going to get hit as Fognini hit 1.01 and is now over 2's.

Snooker is a good sport to trade as it is slow moving (unless its near the end of the match) and you can weigh up your options without panicking, though my fave will always be Tennis as I love to watch aswell as play it...

Have played Horneris again recentley and managed to win a set and took it close in the third after getting bageled in the 1st :) its great to have a proper challenge against a decent player. Have also played at Selby's club night, partnering up with my old Headmaster! winning 6-4 and then 6-1 (myself at singles) against some random Pole...

Rewatched all of Breaking Bad recentley in preparation for the last ever episodes in August, abs brilliant again and picked up on loads of stuff I missed first time round...most films pale in comparison these days, some of what i've seen recentley...

Lawless - Ok but predictable

The Last Stand - Some good action but sad to see  Schwarzenegger looking so old...

Taken 2 - Switched it off, just so cliched dull and boring, seen it all before years ago in 24 and done much better...



No comments:

Post a Comment