Monday 14 June 2010

Slow Starts...

Two days in a row now the first few races hit me, again let them trade out to a loss when my lays won...wake up Mr Slow!

But then steadily won some of it back...but not all of it! £35 down on the race trading today...got to remember to concentrate and think about what im doing. Football has been going ok with a few more greens on the correct score trades...

Yet more dull games today in the World Cup, what a let down so far...I love my footy but where are the end to end thrillers? hopefully its because they are the first games in the groups...but its got to be the lowest quality football overall I have ever seen in the World Cup and I remember back to the 1986 Mexico one...

Oh well at least its green I guess...

Total P&L: £12.93

No comments:

Post a Comment