Friday 22 April 2011

"Good" Friday

Played tennis in the glorious sun this morning, losing 4-6 4-6 to Horneris which is not bad against the "net king". Felt knacked in the afternoon after plenty of beers the previous evening so settled down to some trading...

The Safina match was first and this had the usual crazy ingredients! She had won the first set which I had not seen but now in the 2nd was looking very ropey...hardly running and looking faint, just a good job I took my green when I did, as Safina ended up winning!



Could have made a load more (see the screenshot above, a lay there would have added to profits nicely!) but decided to keep clear as had already made what I wanted, what actually happened was Safina sat down with her coach and said "ive got cramps, I cant carry on" 1.01 is now available on her opponent, but guess what...time out and she comes back and wins the final set, lol unreal!

The Ferrer match was also a good trade, put a lay in when Ferrer had broke he then took a time out for a leg injury, boom his odds shot up and collected the green right there...



Got a bit greedy after that and jumped straight into a Wta match without even looking at what had happened or watching it for a bit, paid with a £26 red, lesson learnt there, but all in all a good Tennis trading today and no racing to put me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment