Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day Off Work...





Had a good day trading a few of the matches in the Monte Carlo Masters...some quality strops today, with Malisse and Gulbis both getting close to meltdowns with the umpires, always adds a bit of spice to the matches lol. My best trade was a lay of Tisparevic, I was pretty sure he would fade and rode the red for a bit to come up with a green...



Couple of small Horse and Football lays paid off so quite a good day for my stakes...



Played tennis mid afternoon between the tennis trades, and was keeping level in the first set, but ffs for the 3rd week in a row I got shoulder pain from serving, but this week it was actually stopping me hit it hard, sigh at getting old and creaks and pains creeping in...so obv I lost.

Have put some small stakes on the Snooker World Championship market pre start to test the waters, have picked Murphy (19/1) Cope (70/1) and Fu (80/1)...will green up if they make a few rounds progress.

Will see how Murray performs in the Tennis tomorrow, surely he cant get any worse?

2 comments:

  1. Good Trading mate , keep it up , are you building towards a bigger roll or just spending/ earning / spending? , do u have a plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there MG, yeah hoping to get to a bigger roll, just have to stay away from the loose in running lays myself which I have done at some points in the past...they can destroy a decent roll pretty fast...

    Got to stick to sensible staking, but above all fight the chasing after a loss, its hard but my mind level is getting there...I think...;)

    ReplyDelete