Sunday 1 August 2010

Summer Weekend

Not much of a summer lately, jumper on yesterday...but at least have managed to get some tennis in, played Sniper today 6-1, 6-4, second set was tough, and he should have punished my errors.

Fit a bit of trading in since Friday evening, but the holiday cover carrys on at work for a while...






Lots of tennis around and the Womens game keeps its unpredictable stance, today in a final with Vesnina v Pavlyuchenkova it was 6-1 and 4-0 to Ves lol Pav won! glad I was on my way to tennis and had greened out! the Mens game is much more about form and not these constant swings I see in the Womens game, but obv there are more profits to be made in the Womens because of this...

Watched Book Of Eli, great stuff, with a twist I didn't realise till after and read some comments on Imdb...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment