Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Trading Begins...


Oh hi der! thought I would start a blog to keep a record of my trading on Betfair, hopefully keep me grounded and also let me keep track of the blogs I read...Poker has been doing my head in for a long time now and the shadows of success I have seen at trading seems a much better enviroment for me, less hours, more freedom and less stress...

Have just recentley started using Fairbot, and seems like a winner to me...its best for using in race with Horses, but I will also dabble in the tennis and football. On a 15 day trial at the minute using Fairbot, but can see me signing up for full time use.

If your new to me blogging (Sledge Poker in the links on the right) you can see poker had started taking a step back, to me it just seems to be hours of ak v qq...lose, or when I have qq v ak...lose, whats that? "its just variance m8" "shove variance up your jacksee!".

The Sledge term from both blogs comes from a cult show i've followed since the 80s...cracking influential show called Sledge Hammer! A show far before its time, vastly underrated and funny as hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHqVt84xgRs

So here's todays results...

Football: £1.95 | Horse Racing: -£31.96 | Tennis: £6.24 | Tote: | Total P&L: -£23.77

Omg! what a day...need to concentrate more on the trading and get out if its going wrong, let one trade go too low then i was too slow to get out...and boom nearly a ton gone, thankfully got that back with this:



Messed a few small ones up aswell, but feel it was just a bad day at the office, work for next couple of days, so just the evening meets to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment